fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Brian Stansell
@obrian-of-the-surface-world

@irishcelticredflowercrown @erynne @lonathecat @emma-walker @sparrowhawke

(Tagging everyone since the posts only seem to show up in emails)

Hi Rose,

I thought I was the only one missing some posts. That perhaps I did something wrong or offended the reviewers with something I said/wrote. (I tend to usually think, “Maybe it’s me.”)
I hope you all know I value and pray for each of you. In fact…
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray this morning for everyone named here. You know them perfectly and completely and have called them by name to use the gifts and talents You have invested in them. Lord, sweeten their time with You. Give them a hug in one of the myriad supernatural ways You express Your Agape to them.  Make Your Word come alive in their hearts as they read Your Love Letter to them this day.  Expand their horizons, Lord.  Speak Your Creativity into their need. Fill them to overflowing so that You can use that overflow to minister to the others You have placed in their circles of influence, Father. Bless them, today. Minister through them in their families and through their gifts as they yield them back to You. For it is in the Authority, Power, and Blessed Name of Yeshua, Jesus our Savior, Redeemer and Ransomer, that we ask these things. Amen.

“He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.” [2 Corinthians 1:4 NLT]

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest