fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@emma-walker

Ooh, I was close! I had so much fun doing that! I think she’s a fabulous character, she sounds so interesting! I love her family scenario, it sounds so intriguing!

@lonathecat
@arindown

Aww, thank you guys so much! Faye is the literal definition of a cinnamon roll and I love her so much XD And I’m so glad my design works! I’ve been working on my character designs recently by completely changing some of them XD

What??? An INFJ/P without trauma?? What black magic is this? XD

LOL, IKR!? I’m actually an INFJ too, so that makes Faye a bit easier to write XD

Okay, I’m trying yours, Lona!

First of all, she’s gorgeous! What program did you use? ArtBreeder? I can tell she’s computer-generated XD Her earrings don’t match, computers get that wrong all the time XD

Name: Annaliese? Adelia? (Why do I have such a thing for names that start with A?? Is my brain sorted in alphabetical order?XD) I think something either quite long or short and kind of unusual.

Career/role in the story: I think she’s a supporting character, maybe the MC’s best friend. Or maybe a love interest?

Personality: I think she’s spunky but kind. She seems like she has a fun sense of humor, probably a bit sarcastic. I think she’s sweet once you get to know her, but a bit prickly at first. I think she’s the kind of person who can tell an absolutely hilarious joke while still keeping a straight face XD

Would you be friends with that character?: Definitely! She looks like she’s a fun person to be around. I think you wouldn’t want to get on her wrong side though.

Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I think she’s quite outspoken, probably with a unique fashion taste. I think she’s more of a leader than a follower.

Here’s my next character:

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest