fb

Reply To: Willing to Beta-Read

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Willing to Beta-Read Reply To: Willing to Beta-Read

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

Hey guys, really sorry to interrupt. (especially since this is slightly off-topic)

@the-inkspiller

There’s a missing horse-training scene and it’s been bugging me to death for months, and I refuse to subject another faithful beta-reader to the draft until it’s done. (I didn’t know enough about horses at the time and I was just trying to finish the bloody book before my brain quit.)

Just wanted to say your WIP sounds fascinating and I love the premise! I don’t currently have time to beta-read an entire novel, but I’d be happy to critique the horse-training scene if you need help with it, since this is one of the few things I actually have first-hand experience with.

If you’re having trouble researching medieval horsemanship, (I know I could barely find anything) I found a channel on YouTube, (Modern History TV) that has a lot of information on that. He really knows what he’s talking about and it’s very helpful to actually see everything in action.

Anyway, best of success y’all!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest