fb

Reply To: Howdy, all.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Howdy, all. Reply To: Howdy, all.

MelancholicWriter
@melancholicwriter

@fitz

WOW, just WOW! Thank you soooooo much! That was a lot to unpack and was sooooooo good!! Ok to start with hot guy;) So he is not the redhead or funny type…seeing as she like thought he was hot as soon as she laid eyes on him, it can’t be because of his humor or that he is carefree. So I’m going towards either the dark exotic, mysterious type, or the blond surfer dude…I’m leaning more towards the exotic because of what I will address next.

You are absolutely right that he is the reason my MC gets pulled into the fantasy land. I love the idea of things to add because of that! I would explain how he is the reason, but I’m too lazy lol.

I love the idea of getting to know my MC better, I actually was going to have a bunch of stuff before where it starts, but it was just kinda a lot of extra blah. How would you go about adding more about her?

All that being said, I do think I need to start writing this again. You have given me inspiration to start and I love it! So thank you. Do you want to read it when I add more? If so would it be easier if I just added you to the doc I’m typing it out in? If so email with this address tashavk06@gmail.com

"Courage is found in unlikely places." JRR Tolkien

Pin It on Pinterest