fb

Reply To: Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange Reply To: Character Art Exchange

Anne of Lothlorien
@anne-of-lothlorien

@arindown Hey! To be honest… I haven’t been on here in soooooo long and I forgot all about the art. *major facepalming* I really should spend some more time on here and meet all the new people.

You can take your time with Felicity, no rush! Especially since I forgot about it anyways. XD XD

Writing is going slow, but steady. I’ve been focusing more on short stories and poems lately. I’ve submitted three or four poems to SE, which were all turned down, unfortunately. 🙁 I suffered a set-back recently though… my computer crashed and burned!! *cue dramatic wailing* I’d just backed up my files at the beginning of the month, but I still lost some graphic art, a few poems, and worst of all, half of a short story called ‘The Music Cabin’. I’d just finished it and really liked it, and now I have to re-write the second half. And you know that nothing is as good the second time around writing it. *dismal moans* But it couldn’t be helped, so… once more into the breach, dear friends!

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest