fb

Reply To: I am here and alive

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I am here and alive Reply To: I am here and alive

J. S. Clingman
@jsclingman

@lonathecat

Ugh, this is so lateโ€”I’m so sorry! I have a bad habit of procrastinating when I have emails, chat messages, and forum posts to respond to. @emma-walker can testify to this. XD

That’s cool that you consider yourself a hybrid as well! I think INFJs are cool, btw. They seem to get a lot done in comparison to people like me. XD

Ooh, the Peacemaker! I personally exhibit qualities of 4’s (Individualist Romantics), 5’s (Investigators), and 9’s (Peacemakers),ย  so that’s cool. Methinks we can relate to one another in this regard. Very conflict-avoiding we are, yes. ๐Ÿ™‚ 4w5 indicates a 4 with a wing of 5, meaning that the person is an Individualist who also possesses some Investigator attributes. A 4w5 is a bit more introverted and less concerned with image than a 4w3, which is the other type of 4. As a 9, you would have a wing of either 1 or 8 (because those are the numbers adjacent to yours on the Enneagram figure).

I so agree, The Silmarillion definitely is a lot of fun! I kinda do like mythology, although I guess I’ve never really thought about it much. I like Tolkien’s mythology, anyway. Greek mythology, not so much. But it’s just not something I’ve looked into. ๐Ÿ™‚

Believe. Hope. Love.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest