fb

Reply To: This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it๐Ÿ˜‰

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it๐Ÿ˜‰ Reply To: This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it๐Ÿ˜‰

Bethania Gauterius
@sparrowhawke

@writergirl101

I’m an INTP. I don’t remember if I’m A or T though, but I think it was fairly even.

1. How do you react to the danger of the unknown?

I’m a very stoic person. I never really get stressed from…anything. I only get stressed when I’ve done something I knew was wrong. Otherwise, I’m pretty nonchalant about everything. I tend to have a cynical and sarcastic attitude about the future though.

2. How big is your friend group (or how big would you like it to be?)

I really only have two friends, and I talk to them via email and text. I know several people, but it takes a lot for me to consider them a friend. Shared interests are very important to me in friendship. I would love to have more friends, especially those I can see often in-person. I’m very shy and a little socially anxious, and while I have been doing well as an introvert staying home (really, nothing much has changed for me since last year), I can’t really make new friends that well. I was not able to talk to people well before the pandemic, and I think it has just made my social skills worse and kept me in my comfortable bubble of keeping to myself.

3. What would be the first thing you do on a Saturday morning after a long, stressful week?

Read, listen to music, watch YouTube, or doodle. Or just lay in my bed, contemplate, and do nothing productive XD

"For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust." - Psalm 103:14

Pin It on Pinterest