fb

Reply To: This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it๐Ÿ˜‰

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it๐Ÿ˜‰ Reply To: This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it๐Ÿ˜‰

sparrowhawke
@sparrowhawke

@writergirl101

I’m an INTP. I don’t remember if I’m A or T though, but I think it was fairly even.

1. How do you react to the danger of the unknown?

I’m a very stoic person. I never really get stressed from…anything. I only get stressed when I’ve done something I knew was wrong. Otherwise, I’m pretty nonchalant about everything. I tend to have a cynical and sarcastic attitude about the future though.

2. How big is your friend group (or how big would you like it to be?)

I really only have two friends, and I talk to them via email and text. I know several people, but it takes a lot for me to consider them a friend. Shared interests are very important to me in friendship. I would love to have more friends, especially those I can see often in-person. I’m very shy and a little socially anxious, and while I have been doing well as an introvert staying home (really, nothing much has changed for me since last year), I can’t really make new friends that well. I was not able to talk to people well before the pandemic, and I think it has just made my social skills worse and kept me in my comfortable bubble of keeping to myself.

3. What would be the first thing you do on a Saturday morning after a long, stressful week?

Read, listen to music, watch YouTube, or doodle. Or just lay in my bed, contemplate, and do nothing productive XD

Semper ubi sub ubi.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest