33. Do you hide anything from yourself?
No, not really.
34. Do you dream?
35. What dreams, if any, makes you wake in a cold sweat?
Oh, being back in that lab again….
36. What dreams, if any, bring you peace?
That blue sky, church bells in the background…
37. How are you admirable?
The fact that I’ve stuck it out for this long…
38. Do you believe what you’re doing is right? Why?
Not really. But there really isn’t anything else for me to do.
39. Do you believe the world owes you? If yes, why do you believe such?
Yes. They’ve taken away my life, the colors, my way of living…I’ve lost everything, because of them.
40. Do you believe the world is out to get you? Why is it?
No. I think that they just don’t care about me enough.
41. Do you want to pay someone back for hurting you? Why? How do you justify it?
I want to pay them all back. They deserve it; they’re doing illegal things themselves.
42. What do you deserve?
At this point, nothing, probably. But I’d like a little compensation. Even able to see colors again would be enough.
43. If you can’t get what you want, will you despair, or try harder?
I’ll try harder.
44. If you know you are caught. Your mission/cause is lost… What will you do?
I can probably end myself and them.
45. When angry, do you fly into a rage? Or do you simmer in silence?
Being angry makes me cough, and coughing brings up blood. So I’d prefer to simmer.
46. What emotional needs, if any, drive you?
Oh, maybe I just need some satisfaction. Who knows.
47. Do you respect yourself? Why?
Me? I don’t think any of what I’ve done is respectable. But I’d like to keep some self-respect, yes.
48. If your home was destroyed and you could save only one thing, what would it be?
That handheld radio. I don’t think they make those anymore.
49. What do you do right before bed?
Take my meds.
50. What do you do right when you wake up?
Wish I were still asleep.
51. Do you have a day job?
I sell unapproved medicine…
52. What is your favorite quote?
“For all is like an ocean, all flows and connects; touch it in one place and it echoes at the other end of the world.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
53. What are your views on God, Satan, gods, afterlife, reincarnation, Jihad, and anything else that has to do with ‘religion’ or ‘spirituality’?
I feel like the question of “If God exists, then why is there suffering in the world?” applies to me fully. Then maybe, just like everyone else, he doesn’t care.
54. How are you like the protagonist/good guy/hero?
Oh, why must you compare me to Micah. But I think that we’re both ambitious.
55. How are you different?
He doesn’t understand what it’s like down here. True, we’re both underground, but…
56. How do you admire him/the protagonist/hero?
I admire that so many people like him.
57. What do you despise/wish he would change about himself/protagonist/hero?
Just…let me sell on your turf, man. I’m not asking for much.
58. Do you care about him/hero at all? Or do you now see him/hero as a problem?
Oh, he’s a problem. But one of many.
59. Do you have more pride than the common person?
60. If you were arrested, what would you do?
Make sure I wasn’t the only one arrested.
"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
It's beginning in my spacy world."