fb

Reply To: I’ve come back!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I’ve come back! Reply To: I’ve come back!

Holly Knight
@hollyknight22

@rose-colored-fancy

Hi Rose, it’s nice to meet a fellow harpist! (I also have a sister named Rosalie that we sometimes call Rose. 🙂 )

I play a Lyon & Healy Pedal harp and love it! I’ve been playing for 12 years and my favorite music to play is anything pretty and flowy. 😉 There are just some songs that are meant for the harp alone (my mom calls them “harpy songs”) and those are generally what I love to play the most. Ooh, I would love some suggestions of Scottish harp music if you would be willing to recommend some!

Oh yes, Comic Sans is so cringy. But I’ve heard that it has helped some writers to write faster using that font. XD

What do you like to draw? What music do you most enjoy listening to?

Congrats on your progress with your novels! Keep up the good work!

My favorite books are… *rolls out looonnngg scroll* Okay we’ll keep it to the top favorites! 😉 I love The Nutcracker Sonata by Heather Dixon Wallwork, The Electrical Menagerie by Mollie E. Reeder, The Heist Society series and the Gallagher Girl series by Allie Carter, The Boy Colonel by John J. Horn, Dust by Kara Swanson and Shadow also by Kara Swanson, The Tales of Tarsurella series and The Regal Heart series by Livy Lynn Jarmusch, The Tradewind series by Taylor Bennet, and The Weaver Trilogy by Lindsay Franklin. I have a thing for series, in case you didn’t notice. 😉

Oohh, I love this question! I would go to Narnia, hands down! I’ve always felt that it was the perfect fictional world and I would feel right at home. What about you?

Pin It on Pinterest