fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Lona
@lonathecat

@erynne

I’m probably the one who’s off lol. I haven’t read in a while. I’ll have to read it again soon.

Alrighty, I see there is only one way to settle this question of who is the more off. *pulls up Google*… Google! Are there kittens in Star of Light by Patricia St. John?

Google: no relevant results.

Hmmmm. *clicks on images* Ah ha! So there’s a Star of Light book cover with a kitten on it. We are both half right. XD

Lol, that seems like a good enough reason to reread it. And that is hilarious. It’s awesome when things work out like that.

Right? And yeah, I’ll put it on my list of books to read over the summer. Any other book recommendations (not that they have to be cry ones, just in general) since we’re talking about it? 🙂

I was also born in Illinois (technically I was literally born in Missouri but we lived in Illinois so yeah) I then moved to Kansas when I was 2? Then moved back to Illinois when I was 7 and then like a year later moved to Missouri which is where I am now.

That’s still interesting! How do you like Missouri? I’ve only been there for a couple nights on a road trip but I remember thinking the hills were gorgeous. Do you have any pictures of Missouri? I would also love to see them! 😀

Do you have any pictures of Mexico? I’d love to see it! Mexico is such a beautiful place!

I had to hunt for ones without any faces, but I found some. XD

Here’s the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UmGLxws5_nHfA8BsF8cWesrVeMZdrVF96Bb_WweZBMY/edit?usp=sharing

Pin It on Pinterest