fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Erynne
@erynne

@lonathecat

Well then, whoops. I trust your memory better than mine. I must be thinking of something else.

I’m probably the one who’s off lol. I haven’t read in a while. I’ll have to read it again soon.

Now I feel like I have to reread it, because you love it, and I remember liking it, but I can’t remember why. XD

Though, I remember my mom and I cracking up because we actually know a couple named Matthew and Rachel Wood.

Lol, that seems like a good enough reason to reread it. And that is hilarious. It’s awesome when things work out like that.

I was born in Illinois, moved to Texas when I was seven, moved to Oaxaca (a state in Mexico) when I was eight, and moved to Guerrero (another state in Mexico) when I was nine. I moved back to Texas when I was ten, and then back to Guerrero when I was eleven. Between eleven and thirteen I moved a lot between two different towns in Guerrero. At fourteen I moved back to Oaxaca, and at fifteen back to Guerrero, which is where I still am.

You live in Mexico!? That is soooo cool!!!

Mine isn’t as interesting… I was also born in Illinois (technically I was literally born in Missouri but we lived in Illinois so yeah) I then moved to Kansas when I was 2? Then moved back to Illinois when I was 7 and then like a year later moved to Missouri which is where I am now. Do you have any pictures of Mexico? I’d love to see it! Mexico is such a beautiful place!

@melodyjoy

That’s like really sad. Sounds like a good cry book though. I’m actually planning on writing a book kind of similar to that. (Keyword: planning) 

Yeahh, my name is Erynne pronounced Erin. I used to put how it was pronounced in parentheses when I would introduce myself on here but I stopped because I figured it would eventually annoy people lol. Also thanks for the compliment! That’s like the tenth time I’ve been told that on SE. XD Y’all are too sweet.

(Btw, I love your little ending thing that I don’t know the name of (the smile while you still have teeth thing):))

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Erynne.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest