fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Erynne
@erynne

@lonathecat

But speaking of innocent and loveable princesses, have you heard of George MacDonald’s The Princess and the Goblin? It’s aimed at younger children, and it’s pretty short, but maybe it could help with ideas for forming your princess’ character, since the princess in it is supposed to be the ideal of princesses. 🙂

No, I haven’t! I’ll have to see if I can find it because that sounds super helpful. Thank you so much!

Yes, both, actually! Though, I read them around six years ago, so my memory of them is a little hazy. In fact, I can’t remember any of Star of Light except that there were kittens involved. The Witch of Blackbird Pond, on the hand I remember a lot more of. I liked that one. Do you have a favorite of the two?

Ok cool! I don’t think I remember kittens in it. XD The Witch of Blackbird Pond is definitely my favorite. It’s got everything I love in a book.

Nice! I’m homeschooled, too.

Ok cool! A lot of people here seem to be homeschooled which is super cool.

Now for me to ask a just curious question. (You don’t have to get super detailed 😉 ) where are you from?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest