fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Erynne
@erynne

@lonathecat

Oh yay lol. It always surprises me when people like my rambles because they seem so incoherent to me. I don’t understand my own brain.

Lol, yes mine too but I enjoy them.

Those books are so good though! See, I think if an author manages to make you invest in the story so much that you shed actual tears, then that’s showing something about the author’s skill. Great goal. 🙂

(Just maybe make it have some happy parts, too. XD)

Oh, also, do you have any favorite sadder books?

Yeah I totally agree. I can’t make my fantasy a cry book because I don’t think it would fit with all the comedy and adventure, so I have to wait for my next one. I think it all depends on how well you connect with the characters. Which is another problem I’m having. I have to make an innocent, loveable princess but I haven’t been too successful with that.

(Of course, totally depressing books and cry books are two different things)

I’m glad you asked! The Star of Light by Patricia St John made my cry the hardest. It was bad… And The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare made me cry a little bit. Have you read either?

That, or you’re just a likeable person and I assume your characters are too.

Well thank you.

Oh, also, I just wanted to let you know that I probably won’t reply as fast during the school week, because, well school stuff lol. So, I’m sorry about that :l .

No worries! I totally get it.

Out of curiosity, are you homeschooled or do you go to a public school?

I’m homeschooled. I started out in public school then we started homeschooling when I was in fourth grade (I’m in eighth now) how about you?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest