fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Lona
@lonathecat

@erynne

Yeaahh I actually had that same thought the second I hit submit *facepalm*

Ey, great mind think alike. XD

Oh, and, your ramble was awesome

Oh yay lol. It always surprises me when people like my rambles because they seem so incoherent to me. I don’t understand my own brain. 😛

Yes very true but that’s not usually how my stories work XD. For some reason I LOVE the books that make me cry so I’m determined to write one that’ll make me cry and my mom knows that.

Those books are so good though! See, I think if an author manages to make you invest in the story so much that you shed actual tears, then that’s showing something about the author’s skill. Great goal. 🙂

(Just maybe make it have some happy parts, too. XD)

Oh, also, do you have any favorite sadder books?

You’re family sounds very interesting. I don’t really talk to my family about my books, I mainly like talk and they pretend to listen (you know, that whole “smile and nod” thing) The lovely SE people (like yourself) are definitely amazing for that.

Yeah, I like my family. They’re fun. Your family sounds cool, too! Though, I get the whole smile-and-nod thing. It’s annoying when it’s done to you, but honestly, I do it a lot when my brother starts talking javascript. XD

Well I’m really glad you do XD I must be really good at pirates if you already love them before a proper introduction. (that or I talk too much that you’re forced to love them  )

That, or you’re just a likeable person and I assume your characters are too. 🙂

Oh, also, I just wanted to let you know that I probably won’t reply as fast during the school week, because, well school stuff lol. So, I’m sorry about that :l .

Out of curiosity, are you homeschooled or do you go to a public school?

Pin It on Pinterest