fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Lona
@lonathecat

@erynne

No, I haven’t. But that won’t be hard. I just look up baby names or unique baby names or baby boy/ girl names or baby names that start with the letter_ or-you get the idea.

Well, sounds like you have a good plan. 🙂

All that really gets mentioned is that he can’t cook and his mom always takes the bones out of fish when she makes it

Oh no, is choking on fishbones involved? XD

Offo sounds super cool, but his backstory is incredibly sad. It would probably make me cry because I’m weird and cry over everything including books.

Yeaaaah it is sad. Though, at least for me, I feel like people who have been hurt more need more love shown to them. So, like I told Wingiby Iggiby, Offo is my favorite just because he’s so loveable and in need of love. 🙂

(And heh I have been told before that my stories are rollercoasters; either super happy or super depressing, and very little in between. I need to work on that lol.)

Also, you’re not weird for crying at everything! That’s just good empathy skills. 😀

My 11 year old cousin has already decided that I’m making a series with this book and the next one is going to be the pirates revenge

Well of course you must appease the 11 year old cousin! What else would the next one be? XD

Sarcastic and funny. Surprised?

Hm, not really. 😛

Pin It on Pinterest