fb

Reply To: Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange Reply To: Character Art Exchange

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

I love those title ideas they definitely sound like books I’d pick up and read! I like “The Crowns of Blood and Thunder” title over “The Queen of Blood and Thunder” but I think they both sound so good.

Thank you so much! I wasn’t entirely sure of the first couple of titles, but I think I might stick with them. Yeah, I like the Crowns one better too! Especially since it’s more relevant to the story since there are actually two kingdoms that are important.

Ehud and Rosy’s story is probably “Beyond All Borders” but you just never know for sure what the title will be until it’s finished XD, and I have to consult rusted-knight with that since he’d my co-author

Ohh, that’s cool! I love that title!

Lol I am the queen of overblending XD. He has so much dimension with those colors! Especially the cloths and the hair!

Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it!

Sorry I took so long replying I kept meaning to and forgetting XD. Anyway here’s a non-colored (still scared of coloring lol) sketch of Ehud

No matter! I do that too XD I love the sketches of Ehud! He looks so lively and adorable! Honestly, Ehud is one of those characters I’d just like to hug XD

He and Rosy are some of the most vibrant characters I’ve read in a really long time! You did an awesome job on designing them, they feel so real and awesome!

I just started rewriting Liorah’s first book. I’m entirely rewriting most of it since it was my first writing attempt ever and I had no idea what I was doing XD I have so many filler scenes XD I managed to cut the first five chapters to fit in three, slightly longer, chapters. It’s kind of a lot of work XD

Have you started writing Ehud and Rosy’s story?

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest