fb

Reply To: Outline for short story

Forums Fiction Plotting Outline for short story Reply To: Outline for short story

Beth Darlene
@beth20

What’s the setting? I’m assuming ancient or Medieval times, due to the presence of an Earl, but may be wrong.

Yes. It’s Medieval time.

Why does Ashton live with the Malum Draco?

He was one of the children being trafficked.

If his best friend was killed for defiance, it seems they might sell him on as quickly as possible to avoid that happening in his case, too.

Yeah…except in one of the scenes that I wrote his friend is being harassed bc he won’t give one of the guards his necklace, Ashton is trying to get Elden to give it to them. So wasn’t really visibly defiant.

If Estella’s parents are aware that she occasionally sneaks out without her bodyguard, why aren’t they panicking? Grounding her? Or do they not consider the potential threat that serious?

That is a good question…I’ll think about that lol

If the Malum Draco want Ashton back so badly they’d kidnap someone else from the place he’s staying in order to get him, why can’t/don’t they just kidnap him?

Well, I thought bc he’s so paranoid and fearful they wouldn’t get a chance. But Estella is always confident and careless that she’d be easier to capture.

I’d like to see what you come up with, too, so please do share when you’re ready!

Thank you! I will!

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉 I love you guys!

Pin It on Pinterest