fb

Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Introduce Your Story Reply To: Introduce Your Story

Erynne
@erynne

@joelle-stone

That’s not a bad idea for naming a world. I normally just talk nonsense until I find something I like XD

@lonathecat

I’m still working on smoothing out all the wrinkles of mine, but I’ll get there…eventually.

Good luck with that! You’ll get it!!

Well, I’d rather be crazy with someone else than crazy alone.

Aww. Yeah, me too XD

Yeah, worlds are harder. Though for people names I generally just type a mishmash of letters until I like how it looks. Then of course my friend gets annoyed at me for making unpronounceable names lol.

Sameee. My friends would pronounce mine different then how I would, so I just changed it to what they thought it was XD I assume that’s what most readers would think it is anyway.

It’s Fantasy, though there is some comedy. Most of the comedy in it though is dry humor or irony-type humor. What funny situation were you thinking of for the dragons? And what type of humor is in your story, if there is any?

Ok cool. I was just thinking there might be little things like the dragons arguing over whose  silver is whose.

I’m very sarcastic so I’ve noticed that my characters are as well which makes it funny. Then I also have pirates in my story who are supposed to be the ‘bad guys’ but they are actually quite humourous. I’ve heard a lot of people say that they love the pirates because they can be so… clueless I guess. Idk how to describe them, they’re just funny.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest