fb

Reply To: *insert unique greeting here*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *insert unique greeting here* Reply To: *insert unique greeting here*

Bethania Gauterius
@sparrowhawke

@madelyn

Some of my favorite older books are Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, and The Scarlet Letter. I also like really old Greek epics and plays.

That sounds like a really sweet poem! I write about different things, but I try to make most of my poems rhyme. If they don’t, I tend to repeat lines. I don’t really like free verse poems so I try not to write them, lol. Right now I’m actually writing some poems inspired by The Scarlet Letter.

I like the Gettys too. I think most of the music I listen to would be called indie. Some of my favorite groups right now are The Gray Havens, The Oh Hellos, and The Arcadian Wild (there seems to be a pattern with their names). They’re Christian groups and have some really great lyrics and tunes.

My first story was about a hippo and tortoise who got married. Yes XD. I was five and apparently interspecies relationships did not bother me like they do now.

What’s the last book you read? I just finished Lovely War by Julie Berry, and although I’m not a romance fan, I really enjoyed it.

"For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust." - Psalm 103:14

Pin It on Pinterest