fb

Reply To: *insert unique greeting here*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *insert unique greeting here* Reply To: *insert unique greeting here*

Madelyn
@madelyn

Hey y’all, sorry it took me a while to reply ๐Ÿ˜‰ The computer got restarted before I had a chance to finish my reply.

Hi @kimlikesart!

Ooh, I love non-fiction articles! What sort of things do you write about?

Nice! I think mine would be a deep greyish blue ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!

I know, it’s such an amazing song! The lyrics are so deep!

Hello @erynne! (I love your name!)

Awesome! I’m from the Midwest (I’d rather not specify the state cause, ya’ know, cybersecurity ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Ooh, I love fantasy!

Cool! What style of music do you play?ย  I love painting! Not doing it, just looking at it ๐Ÿ˜‰ What do you like to paint? Do you use oil or watercolor?

Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you more too!

Hi Sparrow! @sparrowhawke

Wow, that’s awesome! I feel like there aren’t many people out there who still enjoy the older writing style. It’s cool that you do! What are your favorite older literature books?

I love poetry!! Yeah, I agree, poems are a lot easier to finish than many other forms of writing. I recentlyย  (like, yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) wrote a super long poem for my sister and her husband for their first engagement anniversary. What sort of poetry do you write?

That’s so cool! Latin sounds super interesting since it was the foundation for a lot of languages today.

Gotcha! Neutral colors have a sort of quiet, calm beauty ๐Ÿ™‚

Whatโ€™s your favorite song or band/artist?

I actually don’t listen to much music, but I definitely enjoy classical (Vivaldi) and worship music (like the Gettys or Laura Story). I only listen to songs that we own, so my options are pretty limited ๐Ÿ˜‰ What about you?

Whatโ€™s the first story you remember writing?

Oh dear! Yes… that…. I believe it was penned in my mom’s church notebook during a service. It was about a girl finding a cat, but I only got a few messy pages in. What about you?

Hey there, @arindown!

YES, they are awesome authors.

Lord of the Rings fangirl? Running in the wind? You sound like my twin! I love the wind; my family knows that if the car windows are open then I am nearly out the window (not literally though, cause, ya’ know, safety). Have you read The Silmarillion?

Drawing? Digital art? Cats? How are we so similar?? I am a cat lady through and through. Do you own any?

Ohhh, yeah I know that color! It’s beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

In all the books youโ€™ve read, whatโ€™s one character that really stands out to you?

Just one? Hmmmm… I would have to say Kalmar from The Wingfeather Saga. He starts out so light-hearted but then goes through such trial. He gains such gravity that portrays his history of hardship. What about you?

Whatโ€™s your favorite theme for stories?

Sort of going back into what I just said, I really love the stories that show beauty from ashes. When a character goes through much hardship, and they learn and find strength and truth.

Whatโ€™s your favorite food?

Hmmm… Oddly enough, I actually don’t like food very much, so I’m not sure XD

@rose-colored-fancy
(that’s such an interesting tag!)

Hi!

Thanks! I’m pretty sure I got the idea from reading other introduction forums ๐Ÿ˜‰

That’s so awesome! What does it feel like to finish the first draft? I’ve never done it before XD

Nice! What medium do you use?

Ohhhh, yes, I get it! When I started writing I used like three adjectives before every noun. Your descriptions are so vivid! I can definitely tell you’re an artist.

Haha! I enjoyed your ramble ๐Ÿ˜‰ It was so colorful! I can definitely tell your color would be dark red–partly because your name is Rose ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s awesome!! Oh, yes, I’ve read The Railway Children! Have you read any other books by E. Nesbit? Some other really good works by her are Five Children and It, Wet Magic, and The Enchanted Castle.

Yes, she is such a good writer!! I have read the Ascendance series (well, technically I’m just finished 4th book. Isn’t she writing another?) and I read A Night Divided a long time ago. Sage/Jaron is such a good character! He’s literally the smartest character I’ve ever read. Most main characters you’re screaming at to the obvious sensible thing but Sage it’s more like… he always has a genius plot that the reader doesn’t know.

Anyhow.

Little rant there ๐Ÿ˜‰

It’s gonna be great to get to know y’all!

In Christ Alone My Hope Is Found.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest