fb

Reply To: *insert unique greeting here*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *insert unique greeting here* Reply To: *insert unique greeting here*

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@madelyn

Greetings, Madelyn! Welcome to the forum!

Those questions are an awesome idea, btw!

What is your primary writing genre/form?

YA fantasy! I’m drafting the second book of a trilogy and passionately procrastinating on editing the first.

What is your biggest interest/passion aside from writing?

Art! Or horses, or sewing, or music. No, art. Definitely art.

If your writing style was a color, what color would it be?

Color…. brilliant question! My books have color palettes and aesthetics, but I don’t know if that’s what you mean…

What can I say, I was an artist first. XD But, do you know how hard it is to structure a plot when you only have: “Deep, grayish blues and greens, the color of a stormy sea, set off with vibrant blacks and whites and threaded through with gold and red” (An idea I’m planning)

Or: “Dusty, earthy tones, with rich jewel tints such as ruby, sapphire, and emerald.” That’s my current WIP. XD I think of these first and I do use them in my descriptions, a little. They’re mostly for my art because I draw my characters a lot.

Well… umm.. to get back to the point XD I wouldn’t say I have a specific writing style yet. Actually, I have several, each of my POV characters sound like they were written by different people. It’s weird XD.

I just rambled about a ramble. That’s just plain impressive at this point LOL. Okay, here goes: Usually, I’d say it’s a dark red. Vibrant, but not overbearingly bright. (Also one of my favorite colors XD)

I love an older writing style! I love reading books that were written during the Victorian times that have an older style. (The Railway Children, Anne of Green Gables and its sequels, etc.)

It’s awesome to find another Jen Nielsen fan! Which books of hers have you read? I’ve read all the historicals, The Scourge, and the Ascendance series. (Sage is theĀ bestĀ character. Ever.)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest