fb

Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Ugh, I keep telling myself that I will be quicker in responding but… here I am XD *long sigh* sorry ’bout that!

Well, that makes sense. I guess I’m just different than most people πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Ok, wow, that sounds like so much fun XD Even though you say y’all were terrible at it, did you at least have fun? That’s what matters most, right? I mean, other than winning XD Hehe, so I live in a family of nerds, so there are many video games that my dad, brothers, and I play together (my mom doesn’t really like video games, but sometimes she’ll play a game or two). Some that we play are Minecraft, Wildermyth, Stonehearth, Battle for Westnoth — and they just keep getting nerdier from there LOL. Do y’all play any other video games? πŸ˜€

It’s sad, but it’s alright. I guess prioritizing school and work over my fun stuff is… important XD I’ve been able to write a bit on weekends, and I have the prologue and first two chapters of my book completed but not finally edited! *progress* LOL.

No worries! Curiosity is accepted here πŸ˜‰ I work at Chick-fil-A! I have said “my pleasure” about a million times in the past month XD One of my friends who works with me says that it’s like brainwashing, and I’m starting to think that he’s right, LOL. Anytime I hear someone say “you’re welcome” instead of “my pleasure,” something inside me cringes, and I think “that’s not right” XD

Ah, siblings. Aren’t they great? XD Enjoy that height difference you have with your sister while it lasts, LOL. And if you stay taller than her forever, then kudos to you! πŸ˜‰

Oh man, my co-op has been so much fun! I mean, there areΒ so many restrictions due to COVID and whatnot, but I have very much enjoyed seeing my friends in person again! I actually thought of you and your burning toaster experience on our first day back because we, uh, had an unintentional fire during our first periods XD Apparently one of the lights in the cafeteria caught on fire during the middle school science class LOL. But it was smoking enough for us to smell it and call the fire department. We all got out of the building, and then when the fire department started to show up, there were, like, fifteen people pulling out their phones and documenting the excitement LOL. My English teacher yelled “THIS IS GOING IN THE YEARBOOK!” XD Don’t worry, the building didn’t burn down, and no one died, so I call that a good day XD

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest