fb

Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Aaaaahhhhh, I’m really bad at replying quickly XD So you are totally fine, friend! Oof, exams. They’re so… “fun” XD

My job is going really well so far! I work at Chick-fil-A now, so if I start saying “my pleasure” at the end of everything, that’s why 😛 I’m really enjoying working there, and my coworkers are so fun! 🙂

Okay, I’m gonna be honest: Dutch literature sounds horrifying XD I applaud you for surviving that, LOL *standing ovation* 😉

We have read so many books for my English class that I have lost count XD My favorites have been <i>The Book Thief, Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, Frankenstein, </i>and Macbeth. There are, like, 100 other books I have read, but there is not enough room on SE to name them all XD I have been taking this class since 6th grade, so I have read many a classic book LOL. I think we’re going to read Great Expectations this semester, and I’m curious about it, so hopefully it will be as good as I hope 😉

Sure, those totally count as classics 😉 I’ve only read the first Anne of Green Gables book out of your list, so clearly I have not been fully educated LOL.

I’m currently going through Witness Protection by Carol Kinsey, and I’m actually in a small book-&-writing club with some friends of mine, one of their friends, and Carol Kinsey herself! We’re all writing stories of our own and hope to be published, so Carol offered to help us by teaching us methods for writing and development and whatnot while going through her book and a study guide thing she wrote for that purpose! Sooooo I’m excited about that XD I don’t think I’ve heard of either of those books. What are they about? 🙂

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest