fb

Reply To: Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to… Reply To: Character most likely to…

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@erynne – Aww, thanks! 😀 (Yes it is Penny 😉 ). I did not draw that picture (the artist’s “username” or whatever it’s called is Cliven Zu, or something like that), but I did use an app to re-color the image to look more like Penny 🙂

Ooooo I like that question! There isn’t a whole lot of technology in my world either (any phones I decide to include or going to be more like old home, cord phones that use to be mounted on people’s walls and whatnot). Basically, super old school XD But I can see my character Taylor being upset over that LOL. Or Dawn… yeah, definitely her XD

Who’s most likely to be late to their own wedding? I can’t remember if someone has done this one or one similar to this or not, but oh well 😛

Penny. 100% Penny XD I can totally see her oversleeping or something like that and just scrambling to get to her wedding before the day is over LOL.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest