fb

Reply To: Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange Reply To: Character Art Exchange

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Yay! I’m so glad you liked it!! Red is my favorite color too 😉 And it’s beyond adorable that Rosario wears a pink ribbon for Ehud! That’s so CUTE!!

Okay, to post pictures, you first click on the little picture-insert thingy-thing, on the far right of the top bar of the post you’re writing.

Then, right next to the bar that says ‘source’ there’s a little button where you can select files from your computer. (I’m assuming you know how to save files, but I can explain that too if needed 😉 )

Select the file, wait for it to load, and a link should appear in the ‘source’ bar. Something like : storyembers. org/ etc.etc.

That’s fine, that’s what it’s supposed to do, then click okay, and then it should insert the image into your post. If you need to send a pdf. just open it and copy and paste the URL (link). That should work too since you need a JPEG to insert.

Okay, I hope that made some sense!

I’ll start on a quick sketch of Rosario! I really want to draw a picture of Rosy dragging Ehud around by his hood, because that’s adorable. XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest