Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

Hi again y’all! Ok, my apologies for being so inactive for soooo long! I started a new job that has been taking up a lot of time, and schoolwork has taken up the rest of the time XD I promise I have not forgotten about you two!

@rose-colored-fancy

Let me know how you like it when you finish it! Or how you dislike it, I guess XD

Yeah, it’s depressing how that happens. I don’t understand why they think it’s a good idea to add or retract things from books, thinking that would make the already fantastic book even better. I swear that the directors and produces of those movies had never read any of the books they make movie adaptations of… *sigh* Anyways XD I do not mind the rants at all, LOL.

I totally recommend it! I mean, it’s kinda dark, but I think it’s really good! I read it for my English class two or three years ago and really enjoyed it.

LOL, having characters do dumb things is great, isn’t it? XD

@lonathecat

Dude, I totally understand XD No worries about responding a little late! Life is crazy LOL. All semesters are rough for me; I’m old XD

I can understand that! I think I would rather sing because I would be given something very specific to do. If I were to freestyle on my own I would crash and burn XD I like having very specific, clear instructions and whatnot to do. I guess I’m just that type of person.

Yasssss he is my very literary puppy 🙂

I don’t know what it is about dads, but my dad pretty much wins everything we play. Except for Mario Kart, which I have started beating him at XD He is not happy about that LOL.

I totally get that with smaller time frames but the same amount of work LOL. This new job that I got is taking up more time than I realized, and it’s new to me, trying to cram all my schoolwork in before and after work XD I hardly have a lot of time for writing now, and it’s so sad 🙁 XD

Oh, and same with my brothers! My first brother, who is also two years younger, passed me in height, like, three or four years ago XD But my other brother, who is FIVE years younger than me, is my height now, and I don’t like it — mostly because he likes to rub it in LOL.

My year has been cool so far! Mostly through the new job XD But my co-op is finally going to let us go back in person starting this week! I’m very excited about that 😛

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest