fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Ribbonash
@ribbonash

@rose-colored-fancy

Haha, yep! My writing moods are like, “This is amazing. This will need very little fixing” and the other is “This is terrible, it needs a complete rewrite or simply deleted from existence”. But even the amazing scenes need a lot of work and terrible ones aren’t as bad as I thought.

Oh, thank you for the recommendations! I will check them out soon.

I haven’t a lot of experience with any fighting, but I do know that they need a lot of improvement cause I know basically nothing about fighting. Oh, that’s good that you are improving with your fight scenes! I’m so glad that you are happy with the rewrite. ^_^

YES. I don’t know why, but the between-in scenes is a trap for the unnecessary and boring and fluff information ever.

I’m not even sure, but I know I do love a few that I can’t name (also hate some XD).

@olivia

Awesome! I hope you enjoy. 🙂 Yay, that’s alright. It is important to start when you are ready and stuff. Yep, you need the parents’ sign of approval. XD Yeah, it is so cool and such a blessing, since it confirms more that I am right in taking this path. Thank you. 🙂

Oh, that’s okay. I learned all about them after watching many YouTube and reading blog posts. Back in 2019, I had no idea either. Yes, that is what traditional is, which what I want to take since Indie is proving to not be my sort of thing (though I still want to consider it if I write a story that is perfect for it and that I can be bothered to do all of the work involved, but we will see. I might just skip the whole thing and just do traditional. I just know that being a hybrid writer could be good for my career.) Oh, have you done Story Embers’ mindset course? That is a good place to start to understand publishing. 🙂

Oh my goodness, my brain! I don’t know why it jumped to that! Oops. That totally makes sense and much more sense to be honest. I was honestly confused by my interpretation, but I rolled with it. XD Sorry about the confusion. I don’t know if I should hide in a hole or laughed about it. XD

Yep, I was confused (also playing safe by replying “I don’t know, you tell me” because I thought I misunderstood your message and I didn’t want to reply with something that will make me look dumb. But I did that anyway! XD XD XD)

Okay, this whole thing is too hilarious that I can’t feel embarrassed. XD

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest