fb

Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Reintroduction :] Reply To: Reintroduction :]

The Fledgling Artist
@the-fledgling-artist

@mischievous-thwapling hmm… anything interesting?? well, i am of the opinion that everyone’s life is incredibly interesting because the unfamiliar is intriguing. XD Personally my life is pretty bland to me. But I guess you might find interest in my mundane.

Tonight hail and freezing snow are tapping against my window. The sky is dark but it’s still kind of blue.. bluey purpley? Indigo? Yea we’ll go with indigo, haha.
I live on a steep driveway, so I might not be able to get out to go to work in the morning. I really like my job, but I’m secretly hoping the ice is too much for the vehicle to handle.
I had zucchini for supper, and hot tea. I really like hot tea. 🙂 I usually drink green tea because it’s so healthy for you and it’s nice, but it also has a lot of caffeine in it, so I had a chai tea instead. but chai tea is black tea, and black tea also has caffeine, so, <-> idk rn I’m just kinda vibing and listening to music, tryna ignore my existential thoughts.  lolol.

How have you been doing? 🙂 What seemingly mundane things have you been up to?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Pin It on Pinterest