fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@ribbonash

Hi there!

My pleasure! πŸ™‚

Oh well good LOL. No worries, I’m just glad someone was curious about a character of mine πŸ˜‰ Hmm, I don’t think I have given her a name because the scene where she makes her appearance is in Leebus’ POV, and she never told him her name (for obvious reasons XD). But she has multiple powers: teleportation, creating images with pink light out of thin air, and telepathy. All three are displayed in the prologue.Β Yes, my immortal King must have some time to prove his immortality XD They truly are! Aww, thanks! I hope you can meet them in the future too LOL πŸ˜‰

Yeah, like, I don’t want their POVs to start looking the same. Like, they have the same thought processes, personality, and even the same way of describing things. I really don’t want that XD Alex and Penny, while they are siblings and do have their similarities, are supposed to be very different XD

Yay, I’m glad I’m not the only one! That makes total sense to me πŸ™‚ Yes, that helps the character building process to be more fun XD

Those poor Cyborgs πŸ™ Well, it’s understandable why their lives would be kinda rough. Haha, another violent author XD πŸ˜‰ Welcome to the club LOL. Yeah, it can be heartbreaking, especially if you grow really attached to the character. I once made a decision to kill off a character I loved and felt so bad about it for a few days XD Oh that’s fun! It’s such a great feeling when you write out a scene and you don’t have to make any drastic changes to it. This makes me exited to read your story(s) in the future! πŸ˜€

Oh, it makes me feel better that he’s not entirely alone! In my opinion, everybody needs people XD I have a character that’s kind of like your MC, who pushes a lot of people away (I torture this poor lad, let’s just say that LOL), so I can understand that part of his character.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest