fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Ribbonash
@ribbonash

@rose-colored-fancy

Oh, wow, I really love the sound of this sibling relationship! It sounds realistic and cool and something I could easily adore. <3 πŸ˜€

That’s good! It is something to be proud of. πŸ™‚ Oof, first drafts areΒ fun,Β am I right? But the best thing is that you can fix it (why I love all of the drafts after the first draft XD).

Really? Awesome! I need to check those videos out. It would so good to test Save the Cat method before buying it. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Thank you! Yes, I can figure it out! Thank you again for encouragement. I needed it. πŸ™‚

Haha, that’s great! I feel like my characters are like too. They go and change my plans all of the time without telling me. *sighs* It is like they are saying, “you may be writing our stories but we are the people starring in this so we can change things if we want and there’s nothing you can do but just keeping writing. Besides we know better. Our changes are always the best.” XD

Oh, for sure the one where characters can just talk and learn more about each other or discussing things. I really love the scenes where dialogue is pretty constant.

@ally-renee

Haha, awesome! Thanks! πŸ˜€

Yep, it was completely not confusing, I just really curious about the messenger cause she stood out. Even though she has one brief role in the series, does she have a power or a name? *suddenly the hundred of years makes so much more sense* Yes, it would be so weird if an immortal king died within two years! Yes, the best characters are the one that are fun to write about, whether they are a POV or not (I can imagine. I can’t wait to meet them in the future hopefully!). When you say blending into the same person, you mean making the style of the POV the same?

Yes, I can understand that so well! A lot of powers my characters have are based on their personality or the power helps build their personality, if that makes sense. Those are the best reasons for a character being the most fun! XD

Haha, yep! Aww, thanks! it is pretty cool! Oh, yes, it is lonely and rough for them. The Cyborgs are dealing with so much with little or no allies or help. πŸ™Β  Haha, yes, it is so fun to write (also heartbreaking at the same time). Oh, it feels brilliant and exciting and really cool. It is so amazing to get to write scenes that are similar to ones I read all the time. Usually those scenes come out really well on the first try and so with revising and editing they will be just awesome. πŸ˜€

Yes, he does. He has a girlfriend, a cyborg father, a brother who is a human but supports cyborgs (but he doesn’t really get along with him for reasons) and, well, most of the cast actually. He isn’t completely alone at all, but he pushes most of them away cause he is that sort of guy. Haha

@olivia

*goes to check it now before she forgets*

Yes, it will the save a lot of effort when more people ask. πŸ™‚ Memorizing anything is amazing and so handy and I just really can’t do it. πŸ™ My appreciate for anyone does anything that is pretty long. I can only remember a line and sometimes I change it cause I can’t quite remember it at the time.

Yes! I’m noticing that most published books have pretty long blurbs! There is much reasoning I’m realising why this is. I have a sister who only needs to read a paragraph and she’s all good. To her, the long blurb spoils the story for her. For me, I need to read all of it cause I want all of the details and it doesn’t spoils the story at all. I could go on, but I will save it. I’m planning on writing a blog post on it, so I want to keep most of the details a secret.

Ah, I can see how your blurb has problems. Yes, I know what you mean. If they definitely have both, it would make sense. Oh, I love your trailer! Beautifully done. <3

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest