fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@ribbonash

Hi Ribbonash! Welcome to Story Embers! πŸ˜€

Ooo your WIP sounds so cool! May I ask what the setting of your story is where cyborgs are fighting in wars? It sounds intriguing πŸ™‚

My current major WIP, Elemental,Β goes a little something like this (this is essentially the prologue of my first book):

“In the world of Belrac, the kingdom of Alonda is being destroyed by the King of Maivin — Tyrun Mordred, a man so hungry for power that he forced his mage to make him immortal, along with an enormous army of beasts to destroy the Alondans that are in his way. His reasoning for destroying the kingdom? The people of Alonda possess powers never before seen in all of Belrac (they are known best as Elementals), and they threaten Mordred’s corrupted view of his own power.

“In the years that pass the destruction of Alonda, Mordred thinks he has destroyed all the Elementals. But he is wrong. Shortly after the attack, an Elemental woman approaches Mordred’s advisor, Leebus, and tells him of a prophecy among the Alondans.Β A storm of fire will rain down on the bringer of darkness.

Uhhhh I don’t know how well of a job I did at explaining that LOL. I’d love to answer any questions about it if you would like!

I hope to hear more about your book! πŸ˜€

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest