fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Ribbonash
@ribbonash

@kimlikesart

Hi! Thank you!

I had to look up cyborg myself when I started a book about one, so I totally understand that. Thank you! Haha, yeah, it is pretty bittersweet, isn’t it? No, I don’t, but I’ve heard/read/watched enough about soldiers having to live life after a war that it pulled my heartstrings so much so that I wanted to write about it in some form. It is so heartbreaking to see what they have to deal with and how they expected to go back to normal life when they have changed so much. So that’s where that military part came from.

Ooh, your WIP sounds really interesting! I would read that.

Good question! I like to write simply because I just love to make my imaginations real. I have been constantly thinking over stories for ages and now (as in when I started writing) my imaginations that are worth telling just need to be told, which in turn made me like writing to bits. Just seeing my characters and worlds come alive like they do on the page is such a beautiful thing. Also that they can be more than just my imagination is so impactful for just me alone. I certainly hope that one day that they can be as meaningful and precious to others as they are to me.

Aww, thank you again!

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest