fb

Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Hi Rose!

Cool!! Scars are great. I give Alex and Penny more, eh, “severe-ish” as a two-for-one special with their scars XD Alex has, like, PTSD and Penny has constant nightmares. But everyone gets scars; no one gets to feel left out LOL.

You’re welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

I loveย The Wingfeather Saga so much! My family read those books as a read-aloud a couple years ago and it was great ๐Ÿ™‚ I mean there were definitely tears shed from me XD But it’s SO good, in my opinion. I guess that’s why most of the people on this site have read it LOL. Just add me to the list ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okay I really have to readย The False Prince now XD I like intelligent villains. I would say that’s kind of the opposite for my villain ๐Ÿ˜› I mean, I think he’s smart in the way that I’ve developed him, but I think I’ve made him too corrupted to be super intelligent XD

Ooo that’s so fun! Moments where I kind of agree with the villain are, like, “wow” LOL. Although, while I like those moments, I have to remind myself that they’re the villain for a reason XD

I’ll need to practice writing some gray characters! ๐Ÿ˜€ They sound fun to write out!

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest