fb

Reply To: HELP my Character Wakes Up with no memory

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions HELP my Character Wakes Up with no memory Reply To: HELP my Character Wakes Up with no memory

@lrc

I haven’t read a ton of books where people lose their memory 😉 but here are some things I thought of when you asked how I would react. For one thing, since I’d still know some stuff about earth and how it works, I’d probably really wonder if I have a family and if they were worried about me. After all, if I did have one, they probably wouldn’t have a clue where I was, which would worry them sick! So definitely that. And I’m sure I’d constantly be trying to figure out who I am and where I came from, and such things as that. Talk about feeling insecure! xP So just normal things like that would definitely run through my brain constantly, I’m sure.

Does he know anything about what cities are like because he still remembers some things? Because if he does, he should also be really curious (maybe in a fearful way) why it’s so quiet and eerie, since cities are supposed to be filled with people and bustling.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest