fb

Reply To: Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Forums Art Art Discussions Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here! Reply To: Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@erynne Your art is beautiful!! (Also I would like to steal your name and stash it away as a possible character name if that’s ok 😉 ) I have some scenery I would love for you to paint, if you’d like! I know you’re working on someone else’s request right now, so just whenever you can get around to it 🙂

I don’t have a reference I can give you, just my description (so let me know if you need me to be more detailed or work harder to find a reference)… What I’m picturing is a medieval town square at night, lit by lampposts around the edges, the light shining off the cobblestones still wet from the past rain. We see the scene as if we’re standing at one edge of the town square, looking across it at a huge, majestic oak standing just beyond the end of the cobblestones. The sky is clear, and sprinkled with stars. No moon. There’s a modest fountain in the center of the square.

Thanks in advance if you decide to give it a try! And please take whatever creative liberties you want to 🙂

( @the-inkspiller , I couldn’t help but think that the snowy scenery in Errantry would look awesome in Erynne’s style if you wanted to have her paint some of it…)

Some other people who might want something painted/drawn… @joelle-stone @naiya-dyani @kimlikesart

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Livi Ryddle.
  • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Livi Ryddle.

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest