fb

Reply To: Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to… Reply To: Character most likely to…

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

Oooo that’s a toughie. That seems like something Penny would say, though it may be a bit altered. I know for a fact that she says something along the lines of “I’m trying to be who you all want me to be, but I don’t think I can…” I don’t know if that’s the same concept as your quote, but either way, I say Penny XD She would probably say “I tried to be what you wanted me to be. You never noticed” to her mother.

Who’s most likely to tease/possibly insult the ones they love as a means of affection? XD

Once again, I shall say Penny LOL. I literally just wrote a line in a chapter of my book that says (in Penny’s POV) “I look straight at my bright and intelligent brother, who I have kind of looked up to all my life, and say ‘It’s an envelope, Doofus.'” XD She and Alex love each other to death, but they constantly tease each other and exchange snarky remarks. It’s the way they love LOL.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest