fb

Reply To: Fresh Perspectives Appreciated :)

Forums Fiction Characters Fresh Perspectives Appreciated :) Reply To: Fresh Perspectives Appreciated :)

Arindown (Gracie)
@arindown

@writergirl101 Thanks for the tag.πŸ˜„

@claire-h
Wow, this is really intriguing. I’m just going to throw out a few ideas that might help.

1. What ifΒ Dr. Arrowood is trying to protect someone? That could be motivation. What if, lets say, his son did something bad, for one of his father’s “projects” and now he’s going crazy because of the memory. So Dr. Arrowood would be working to clear his own name, clear his son’s name, and save his son from insanity.

2. What if Rubi had something to do with the initial accident? For example, if she saw Dr. Arrowood do something bad, she doesn’t remember details (because she was little), but she could be supporting evidence for another eyewitness. I think, if you want Dr. Arrowood to actually be evil, he would just kill her.Β But, you could put another twist to the story and make a reason heΒ can’t get rid of her. Let’s say, Rubi is Dr. Arrowood’s son’s favorite person, and the only reason he hasn’t gone insane yet.

Those are just the ideas that popped into my head. Hope it was a little helpful.😊

Not all who wander are lost.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest