fb

Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Well, yeah that’s what I meant XD Please pardon my English LOL

I would think Congress is in charge of that, but honestly I’m not entirely certain XD but Congress would be my guess.

Well, I don’t take choir anymore; taking it for two years filled up those required credits, and it also costs a LOT of money XD Plus, with all the quarantines and whatnot, it’s hard to have rehearsals, practices, and concerts. But to answer your question, no, they did not. I tried to convince one of my brothers to join when I was gonna take it a second time because I think he has a nice deep voice (something we honestly lacked LOL), but he doesn’t really like getting up in front of people and speaking, let alone singing XD

They are! And yes, especially the dog XD Well we actually took him in from a family from our church that had to re-home him (they have a toddler, and the dog has long hair and didn’t appreciate having his fur pulled by the toddler). So he already has a name that he knows well; his name is Fitzgerald, but everyone calls him Fitz. I love him so much LOL.

Yes, the excitement level for cinnamon rolls is almost as high as the level for opening presents XD And don’t worry, there’s no reason to feel bad for my parents; sometimes my mom gets just as excited as we do LOL. It’s mostly our dad that we annoy πŸ˜›

Oooo those pancakes sound amazing… excuse me as my mouth waters XD πŸ˜›Β That tradition, while strange and not quite what I expected, sounds awesome XD Though I kind of feel sorry for your mom and grandma LOL

Don’t worry, my family is goofy too; for Christmas, my brothers received two games called “Throw Throw Burrito,” and “Poetry for Neanderthals” (my personal favorite XD). We have plenty of goofy to spare πŸ˜› XD

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest