fb

Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Hiya Rose! I hope that you too have an amazing 2021 πŸ˜€

Well that’s good! I guess loving the characters is as good a motivation as any πŸ˜‰ Hopefully it will get easier!

You’re welcome! I’m glad that you were able to edit the trash LOL πŸ˜‰ Most of the trash that I write is too far gone to edit and most of the time ends up being deleted XD I totally relate to the repetitiveness! I think I get repetitive unintentionally whenever I can’t think of any other synonyms for a specific word (like “cold” XD). It gets to the point where I’m like “I think I’ve usedΒ cold, colder,Β andΒ colder too many times now,” LOL.

“You can edit a bad chapter, but not an empty page.” That may be the greatest writing quote I’ve ever heard XD Words to live by, it is πŸ˜‰

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! Like seriously, when are we ever going to use a majority of what they teach us in Algebra in real life?! I get that it stretches our brains, but like I’m never gonna use this in my lifetime unless I’m an Algebra teacher XD I don’t like sciences much either, because most of them are too confusing for my pea brain XD Although, for my biology class, my teacher created an every-2-weeks review game that I LOVED. This one guy and I would get so competitive with each other (I’m a very competitive person XD). I’m surprised our teacher could even tolerate him and me LOL. Oh well XD My whole point was that the fun game gave me a fun reason to study the facts and stuff LOL. I think I did surprisingly better than I normally do with sciences, but that’s not saying much πŸ˜‰

Choir was SO much fun for me! πŸ˜€ We would have offsite rehearsals that lasted almost all day, and those were always a blast. I really enjoy singing, and that was, like, a whole day dedicated to singing XD I got to sing a few solos, be in a couple a cappellas, and I almost got to audition for my own stand-alone solo before COVID hit, so that’s a bit of a bummer, but oh well XD

I love art too! I mean, I’m not great at it, but I enjoy it πŸ˜‰ I do art through writing LOL. I’m homeschooled too! Homeschool buddies! πŸ˜€ XD Although I do attend a cottage school where I take a couple classes (like English, Art, and sciences).

Welcome to the “Fuzzy Socks Awareness Day” committee! πŸ˜‰ And no worries about butting in; it’s a good cause when it comes to fuzzy socks πŸ˜›

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest