Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Happy New Year, friend! We survived coronavirus XD

I love that idea LOL. “Fuzzy Sock Awareness Day” should be a thing! Let’s start a petition XD πŸ˜‰

Thanks! So my teacher would always hire some of her friends that played the piano, violin, and mandolin, and then another student of the co-op (or former student) to be the literal drums (though our hand-percussions are superior :P). But my teacher would always strive to have at least one a capella song, so we did a lot of Pentatonix (she is the reason I’m hooked on them XD).

With homeschooling, it’s not only theΒ students who look forward to breaks from school LOL.

That’s such a fun present! πŸ˜€ Presents that involve music in some way or form are the best XD

It’s hard for me to choose a favorite Christmas present; I love all of mine πŸ˜› I got a huge cork board from my parents that I’ve wanted for a while, and one of my brothers bought me a book on how to write character arcs. Oh, and we also got a dog, so I guess he’s pretty high on the list XD

Our family Christmas tradition is waking up very early and piling into our parents’ bed and annoying them until they’re conscious enough to read the beginning of Luke in the Bible XD and we always have cinnamon rolls for breakfast πŸ™‚

Does your family have any traditions? πŸ™‚

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest