Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Hi Rose! πŸ˜€

I bet it is! I think all harps of any kind always sound classy and beautiful, so I can only imagine what it sounds like in real life πŸ™‚

Oh, bummer! I believe in you though XD You WILL find it someday; never lose hope! LOL, sorry, I can be annoying πŸ˜›

I understand that, LOL. The only reason I read that book in the first place was for my 9th or 10th grade English class, and then some friends and I watched the shorter movie as a celebration of “We finished the book!” XD I’m really glad I read it though.

Ohhhhhh *facepalm* I’m so sorry that I asked then. I feel really bad now LOL. Well my favorites are generally all my presents, but I got a cork board to hang up in my room that I’ve wanted for a while XD And one of my brothers got me that character arcs book, so I’m so excited to read that!

Well that’s fun! Breaks from school are always appreciated XD I’m so glad you’re getting to write more πŸ˜€ I am on my third and probably final week of Christmas break. I have done some writing, but not a large significant amount. I’ve been a little busy with holidays and family coming up, babysitting some adorable kids, and my family wanting to play board games that take 2-3 hours LOL. But I did hang out with one of my friends who also loves writing (she’s actually on Story Embers!) and she and I wrote a (very rough XD) short story in around 2 hours, which I then wrote an epilogue to in 20 minutes. But I have written a little bit inΒ Elemental and my other work-in-progress, so I guess I’ve progressed a little πŸ™‚

How is your editing and writing for your books coming along? πŸ˜€

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest