Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Hi friend! Merry Christmas!! πŸ˜€

It was so much fun to see them at a concert! They had a whole lot of drums set up behind them that they and other musicians performing with them would run around and switch between. It was awesome, especially because they’re playing the music live instead of singing with a track πŸ˜€ Oh my, I can see how that can be distracting LOL. But honestly there are worse songs you could get stuck in your head XD

Oh wow that’s so cool! That sounds like an awesome instrument to play!

Cool! Definitely will look into it πŸ˜‰

Does your family have Disney+? I think the Princess Bride is on there. If you are going to watch Pride and Prejudice, I would recommend reading the novel first because there is a lot of social “laws” in that book that are important in the story that aren’t really explained in the movie. It helped me understand the movie and main story in general XD But obviously, you do you XD I think the shorter Pride and Prejudice movie is on Netflix (there’s like a 5 hour movie, but I haven’t dared crossed that bridge yet XD).

Random Christmas question! If you have opened any of your presents yet, what would your favorite(s) be? If you haven’t opened any yet, then disregard the question XD

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Pin It on Pinterest