Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Hi friend! Merry Christmas! Sorry for the late response, I have had quite a busy week LOL. Don’t worry, I’m still alive πŸ˜‰

I shall contact the publishers immediately XD

Aww thanks! I hope it works out too LOL.

Oh wow XD I know that some people down here are like that too, but there are a LOT of cautious (and some I daresay are a bitΒ overly cautious), but there are definitely some who are like “eh, it can’t hurt me.” XD I consider myself in-between cautious and not really caring LOL.

Yes same. Fuzzy socks need to be rejoiced in as many times as people can manage πŸ˜‰ They are wonderful creations that need awareness XD

Thanks! White Winter Hymnal was my favorite thing to do for the choir concert πŸ˜€ I auditioned for the alto part (though I can do the soprano part now XD) but I’m glad I didn’t get the part so that I could be a hand-percussionist LOL. The music video for that song is amazing 0.0 We also did “Mary Did You Know” for that concert, and “That’s Christmas to Me” (altered) for our next Christmas concert, but WWH was so much fun πŸ˜€ Oooo, “The First Noel” is a really good one. Really, I just love all their Christmas songs XD

You’re totally fine! Yes, my brothers and I got on Christmas break last week. I’m so happy XD I think my whole family was ready for a break, to be honest LOL.

Random Christmas question! If you have opened any of your presents yet, what would your favorite(s) be? If you haven’t opened any yet, then disregard the question XD

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest