fb

Reply To: Appreciator of the writer, artist, and/or musician

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Appreciator of the writer, artist, and/or musician Reply To: Appreciator of the writer, artist, and/or musician

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@littlewolf

Hi Allie!

I’m Rose! I’m also an artist and a writer (obviously XD). I drew my profile picture. 😉 I’d love to see one of your drawings if you’d like to share it!

I’d also love to hear your story plot!

I’m working on my first novel too. I’m currently revising it and working on the sequel. It’s (hopefully) going to be a trilogy. It’s a fantasy set in a North-African/Middle-east setting. I’m having way too much fun with the setting and worldbuilding. The country is made up out of seven tribes, some nomadic and others not. It makes for a lot of fun conflict! My MC is Princess Liorah, she’s the one on my profile picture.

I see you’re also a fan of Ranger’s apprentice!! That’s one of my favorites! Who’s your favorite character, and what’s your favorite book?

I love Halt (in the earlier books, he gets a bit dull in the Royal Ranger), Evanlyn, Will, and Tug. My favorite book is book 7.

Nice to meet you!

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest