fb

Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@ally-renee

Heya Ally!

Ooo okay! I will check those out! They sound intriguing. And literally the same thing with “Ceasefire;” I saw For King & Country at a concert, and they played that song and I was singing it for days on end, LOL!

It’s so cool that you saw For King& Country at a concert! I actually discovered them pretty recently (earlier this year) but I LOVE their music. The other song that really got stuck was “Wholehearted” I had that stuck in my head throughout Algebra one morning. It was a bit distracting XD

Aww, thanks!   The only other instrument that I kind of know how to play is the ukulele, but I am self-taught XD And when I say “play,” I really mean that I know a couple of cords and know how to strum   But I think I would choose piano over ukulele if I was given the chance to master a skill. Do you play any instruments?

That’s really cool! I only know one instrument. I’ve been playing the Celtic harp for six years, and I really love it! If I had to choose one other instrument to learn it would probably be a cello or something in the lute family.

I think I have heard of “Signed, Sealed, and Delivered,” but I have never seen it. That might go into my movie-watching list   I like your list of favorites!

Yes! I can’t recommend it enough! The story writing, acting, and photography makes me happy in so many ways! I also love that it’s a Christian movie, but not in a preachy way, it’s just worked into the story perfectly!

I believe some of my favorite movies would be “Knives Out,” “The Princess Bride,” “Pride and Prejudice,” “The Greatest Showman,” and the first “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie

That’s so cool! I don’t know any of those except Pride and Prejudice. I’ve been trying to find “The Princess Bride” but it’s surprisingly hard to find. Thanks for the recommendations!

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest