Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello, fellow writers! Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@mischievous-thwapling

Hi!

Oh my word, all of that was so helpful!! Thank you!!!!! I shall apply your wonderful edits    And that formula is SO nice to know.

You’re so welcome! I’m glad I could help! I really adore that formula, since that means I can write a passable summary in half an hour or less. I generally recommend the “Save the Cat! Writes a novel” book and method. It’s completely changed plotting for me. Do you discovery-write or plot? What method/structure do you use?

Hmmm… Perhaps the guitar or piano? What instrument would you choose?

That’s a cool answer! I love those instruments! Hmm, I think I’d like to learn something from the lute family (Mandolin/mandola/oud) or a cello. I think those instruments are awesome! Do you already play an instrument?

Random question: If you were forced to listen to a song for ten hours, what song would you choose?

Ooh! Good question! I think maybe “Ceasefire” from For King& Country. I don’t know if you mean ten consecutive hours or not, but still Ceasefire. I may have actually listened to it for ten hours already… XD And yours? What’s your favorite music genre, group, and song?

I love your new quote!

I can’t wait to have Liorah interact with Konyar and Rilyn some more over at Character Castle!

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest