Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@ally-renee

Hi Ally!

Oh wow that’s great XD Brothers sure enjoy helping out with torture don’t they?     At least, mine do sometimes, LOL. Whenever I ask them for ideas for chapters (which is always a mistake XD), they are almost always like “how about everybody dies” LOL.

IKR? I guess that’s just what brothers are like. XD One of the greatest compliments I’ve ever received from him is: “Okay, you can’t possibly make that any worse.” *Said in a satisfied voice* XD He likes very fast-paced books as I do, but we both like happy endings too, so I always have to clean up the problems I’ve made for my characters. Happy endings are harder than tough middles XD

Ohhh okay, I didn’t know that that is what it means XD Now that I know that, I can say that I used to do that before I started outlining, and I had the same results as you. I would rewrite entire books that I had written, like, 5 chapters on because I had written myself into a corner or didn’t know what should happen next. Outlining, while tedious for me most of the time, has drastically changed my writing

I totally agree! Discovery writing works for a ton of people, but I’m not one of them. I really dislike outlining, since I never can come up with ideas. Until I have one tiny idea and everything clicks into place in the most spectacular manner. That’s the best feeling in the world XD

How about you?

That’s cool! Pentatonix has some really awesome music! I’ve heard a few of their songs. I like those hymns too! I just looked them up, and they’re really nice!

For genre, I listen to almost everything XD. Opera, Christian rock, classical music, pop, and almost everything in between. My favorite groups are probably For King& Country, Casting Crowns, MercyMe, Tenth Avenue North, Lindsey Stirling (Some songs), and Owl City (Some songs). (Okay, that’s a lot XD) My favorite songs are probably… “Ceasefire” and “Amen” by For King& Country. Though I have some songs I get somewhat obsessed with and listen to on repeat for days XD The current one is “We Win” by MercyMe.

Next random question! If you could learn one skill (not superpower) immediately, what would it be? Mine would probably be sword fighting. (I read too much, LOL)

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Pin It on Pinterest