Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Oh my goodness yes XD That should totally be a new children’s story LOL. “The Little Toaster That Could… Burn a House Down” XD

Mmmm that sound good too. Please excuse me as my mouth waters 😛

Their food is so good 🙂 We haven’t finalized a date for our brunch, mostly because of holidays and whatnot, but we shall figure something out XD

Ohhh we have that here too XD Everyone here is so tired of the masks and stuff by now LOL. I mean, they’re not entirely breaking the laws, but they don’t always consider others XD I hope you can go to that taco place again soon! 😀 That sounds like so much fun!

Yes, creepy and disturbing presents that will haunt your dreams are not the most desirable things to attain XD

YAY THE FUZZY SOCKS SHALL BE WORN!!!! IT IS A GLORIOUS TIME XD There is no such thing as being too happy about wearing fuzzy socks 😉

Wait, I can only pick THREE?!?! XD Well, I guess I shall pick “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen,” “Carol of the Bells,” and “Little Drummer Boy.” I also have a soft spot for “White Winter Hymnal,” even though it isn’t really Christmas. The reason for that is because when I was in choir, we performed that song and I was in the hand-beat group! It was so much fun 🙂 We altered the hand movements to make it easier for us homeschoolers 😉 A project I’m working on now is learning all of the original hand movements XD

How about you? What are your favorites? 🙂

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Pin It on Pinterest