Reply To: Salvete! (Hello!)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Salvete! (Hello!) Reply To: Salvete! (Hello!)

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@sparrowhawke

Hi Sparrow!

I wish I could also greet you in Latin, but my knowledge is sorely lacking in everyday Latin, although I know at least ten different ways to say “Troy” or “Trojan”. I’m also a language nerd and wholeheartedly agree with your opinion that Virgilius was a fanfic writer.

Do you speak/write any languages besides Latin and English?

I haven’t been writing very long and am busily editing the first draft of my first novel while writing the first draft of my second novel. It’s actually one project since it’s (hopefully) going to be a trilogy. It’s a fantasy (loosely) inspired by late medieval/early renaissance North-Africa/Middle-east. I’m having a lot of fun with the setting and time period!

I see you also like Marissa Meyer’s books? Which have you read? I’ve read all of the Lunar Chronicles except for “Stars Above” and “Fairest”. I intend to read these fairly soon though😉 Which have you read?

Are you working on a WIP now or are you in between projects?

So nice to meet you!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Rose.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Pin It on Pinterest