Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

You’re totally fine! No apologies needed πŸ™‚

Oh wow LOL. How was that toaster even still functioning (other than catching itself on fire XD)? RIP toaster and the toast it murdered XD That’s so funny though, LOL. Good job not burning down your cement house πŸ˜‰

Another homeschooler! I have found another one of us, LOL. That’s so true, though; every time we have to go out, it’s like super-secret-stealth-mode πŸ˜› Although, things are starting to open up out here where I’m at, so we’re all celebrating XD But before then it was like “can I even step foot outside to our front lawn?” LOL.

Thanks! I hope they come up too, but if not, I’m sure we will resort to Zoom πŸ™‚ Haha, no we don’t really (unless some people justΒ really have an urge to do so, then we will not forbid them LOL). The most dressing up I will do is a solid red cable-knit sweater πŸ˜› We do have a small gift-exchange game that’s almost like white elephant, but not with ridiculous gifts XD Interesting, a virtual party… well I bet it will be entertaining, if anything XD πŸ˜‰

Oh man, those temperatures are a bummer :/ I would probably still wear my fuzzy socks anyways XD There’s actually a huge joke where I’m at that our weather never stays consistent and always does the unexpected, LOL. It has snowed this month, but not enough to stick around for a few days. So I guess, yes it is cold enough to get snow, but we don’t always get it, LOL

Do you have a favorite Christmas song? That was so random, but I thought I should ask a question XD πŸ˜‰

Ok, are we the same person but with different families? XD Homeschoolers, oldest child, mishaps with our names and whatnot, yoga pants and fuzzy socks, etc. LOL. I am convinced we are πŸ˜‰

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Pin It on Pinterest